Wednesday, October 14, 2009

College Application.

Innovative, perceptive and unhinged. A perfect way to describe myself. Not only have I hiked Mount Everest and hang glided from the top but i have lived the lifestyles of many. I have lived in the middle east and sold goods in a shop that i had built from sticks. I fished in Antarctica without a fishing pole, and lived in an igloo made from fire. I lived in Africa, where on a daily basis I would wrestle lions just to prove how smart I was. I would travel Iceland just to stay in an ice hotel, not because i had to but because I win all staring contests.
I am strong like a bull, witty like a mouse, and versatile like a dice. I wash darks and lights in the same load because they come out perfectly. I play all sports with my left hand because if I used my right no one would have a chance. I hypnotize hypnotists before they even get close to me. I can speak every language and have made up twelve, six of which are universal, all in Brazil. All lights turn on as i walk past and turn off when I leave just to save energy, though only when the suns out.
A scholar in astronomy, a genius in architecture and a master at sneezing. I hold all the national titles in Chili for blinking. I have all the greatest qualities a human could posses i am the equivalent of a baseball quarterback.

1 comment:

  1. Good blogs. Ideas are creative. Mechanics are strong, but proofread carefully for little details such as capitalized "I's". Detail is sufficient. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete